Tuesday 14 June 2011

Exhibition in Bradford

Bradford before the Hole

Exhibition in Bradford
Starting my blog with news of my exhibition in Bradford Chamber of Commerce. I got the 'gig' after a 'Jelly' meeting where I met a Bradford Chamber member who was interested in my large (A2) pen drawing 'Bradford Before the Hole'. Above is the middle section - click on the image to see a bigger version.
Bradford Chamber has started 'Chamber Art' which is a changing exhibition of both art and photography. In my exhibition, alongside the Bradford picture, there is a range of work both old and new, reflecting my interests and concerns. At the moment the exhibition is in Bradford Chamber Exchange in Vicar Lane, Little Germany, open weekdays 8 - 5.00. The last day will be the 5th July. The exhibition will then move to the Bradford Chamber Business Park in Laisterdyke and will be open from the 8th July, weekdays 9 - 4.30 and will be there till end of August.
Click the blue Bradford Chamber links for more info about the Chamber.

No comments:

Post a Comment